So, with that in mind, here are a few A380 photos I have taken over the past few years.
Tuesday, 19 February 2019
The End of a (Short) Era
The sad but inevitable news was announced on 14th February 2019 that the A380 would no longer be built after 2021. This is due to Airbus not being able to sell the aircraft - with no new orders for a while - and also with the A380's best customer, Emirates, deciding not to purchase any more and converting their remaining orders to other types. Passengers love the plane and, having flown on six different A380s with Malaysia, Singapore and British Airways, I completely agree, it's the most comfortable and nice plane I've flown on. Sadly, airlines don't love the plane as much as their customers do and it wasn't exactly selling like hot cakes, being expensive to purchase and possessing four engines which costs more to run.
So, with that in mind, here are a few A380 photos I have taken over the past few years.
So, with that in mind, here are a few A380 photos I have taken over the past few years.
The End of a (Short) Era
The sad but inevitable news was announced on 14th February 2019 that the A380 would no longer be built after 2021. This is due to Airbus not...
-
2017 was a goodish year for photography although it wasn't as full as 2016 had been. My visits to Heathrow are fewer than they had been,...
-
I had been using Flickr for a few years as it's easily shareable and you can directly link photos to Instagram, Facebook and other socia...
-
Welcome to the blog where you can read about my photography and travels. I thought it'd make a nice addition to the site, as I do quite ...





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.